Injections and infiltrations
The doctors of the center have a particular expertise in interventional imaging based on a long experience acquired in a medical imaging department specializing in osteo-articular medicine and supported by regular continuing education.
The center also has advanced tracking equipment in both ultrasound and CT scanning, as well as a dynamic scopy in real time to track the path and progress of a needle.
The acts performed are :
- Joint and peri-articular infiltrations : shoulders, wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, hips,…
- Spinal, foraminal, facet and peri-rootinfiltrations,…
- Drains from peripheral and central collections.
PREPARATION FOR THE EXAM
Before any intervention procedure, the following elements are required :
- Have a specific request written by the prescribing physician.
- Or, send the medical file to specify the action to be taken and its justification.
- In any case, the patient must bring the documents illustrating the pathology.